Contact Center as a Service: A View from the Trenches
You've considered moving your contact center to the cloud but what's the real day-to-day impact on agents, supervisors and contact center managers?
Industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith will lead a discussion on the insights and discoveries gleaned from companies that moved from legacy on-premises systems to Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solutions. Hear from an experienced contact center manager who has made the transition and get a view from the trenches.
Learn what really happens when you transition from on-premises to the cloud:
- What is the real-world impact on agents, supervisors and contact center managers?
- Is there a difference in voice quality?
- What can you expect when managing a geographically-distributed contact center operation?
- Which approach is better when planning to add new, customer-driven functionality?
- Sheila McGee-Smith, President & Principal Analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics, LLC
- Kara Allen, Sr. Manager of Global Workforce Management & Optimization, 8x8, Inc.
- Tim Richter, Director, Cloud Contact Center Product Marketing, 8x8, Inc.
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 Time: 2 pm EDT / 11 am PDT
- Contact Center